This post contains affiliate links which means, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. In other words, I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using any of these links. This allows me to continue to create quality content for all of you awesome mommies out there!
Making a cute peacock paper plate craft doesn’t need to be hard. Using a free printable for the feathers makes this craft super easy for toddlers and preschoolers. Following the parent set up instructions ahead of time allows you to have everything ready when you need an art project to entertain your little one.
This peacock paper plate craft is the perfect complement to an upcoming trip to the zoo, learning about different birds, learning about feathers, or learning about the letter “P”.
Below the craft directions, you will find a list of books available on Amazon and some shows that are FREE with a Amazon Prime account. If you don’t have a Prime account, you can try it out here 30 days … FOR FREE!
Table of Contents
Supplies You Will Need
How To Make A Paper Plate Peacock Craft
Parents directions for set up
- Cut out all the feathers and peacock head
- Help your child fold the paper plate in half
Directions for child
- Attach double-sided tape or glue to the back of each feather
- Attach the feathers to the paper plate one at a time starting with the edges and working your way in
- Add double-sided tape or glue to the back of the peacock head
- Attach the peacock head to the middle of the paper plate
Making this peacock with a paper plate, free printable, scissors, and double-sided tape is easy for toddlers and preschoolers. Parents can set up the craft ahead of time and pull it out when needed. Creating a fun, colorful peacock is a great way to learn about this beautiful bird.