This post contains affiliate links which means As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. In other words, I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using any of these links. This allows me to continue to create quality content for all of you awesome mommies out there!
The first card was inspired by the book “Daddy Hugs” by Karen Katz. It is a very sweet book with 10 different types of Daddy hugs. I love watching my little girl dance on her daddy’s feet which is what inspired me to create this sweet card. It is easy to make and is sure to melt Daddy’s heart!
The second card was inspired by the book “Thank you God for Daddy” by Amy Parker. This book is super cute with a daddy lion and a baby lion. We love reading this book at bedtime. One of the pages has both the daddy lion and baby lion wearing superhero capes. This page was the inspiration for my fun Father’s Day card.
Supplies for both Father's Day cards
Father's Day Card Printable!
Directions to create the first Father's Day card
- Fold the card in half making sure to keep the words on the front.
- Have your child color the the front of the card(s) as well as the “Happy Father’s Day” page(s)
- Have your child put double sided tape on the back of the “Father’s Day Page”
- Help your child place the “Father’s Day Page” inside the card and stick down
- Help your child fold washi tape over the edges of the card to hold the “Happy Father’s Day” page in place and decorate.
- Finally, sign and date the inside
I hope you and your child found these cards fun and easy. Below are some more cute daddy books to inspire your creativity!
Other great books about Daddies
Does your child have a favorite book about daddies? Please leave the title in the comments.